Anna-Lise is an Associate Broker and Relocation Specialist who began her career in residential real estate in 2003. Raised in the Chicago area – where she spent many years in public relations and marketing – Anna-Lise moved to Tucson in 1999 to be closer to family. She loves the mountains, thedesert wildlife, the sunny weather and the friendly people.
With 14 years of Real Estate experience, Anna-Lise has extensive sales experience in Tucson, Vail, Marana, Oro Valley and Sahuarita and enjoys educating clients about these areas and all they have to offer. No matter where you want to be, her goal is to negotiate the best possible terms and price for the benefit of her clients. Anna-Lise experience attracts both new and returning clients who trust her to get the job done and she continually exceeds their expectations.
Anna-Lise and her husband Joe are empty nesters and have two grown children and a granddaughter. Joe is a USAF Veteran and continues to work at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base as an Instructor. As part of a retired military family, Anna-Lise especially enjoys working with retired and active duty military and Government agencies including Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
Still living at home are their two lovable German Shepherds, Rocky and Remy. Anna-Lise adores animals and volunteers with various pet rescue groups. A high level of professional standards, ethics and training are important to Anna-Lise and she holds the following credentials:
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR)
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
- Certified Short Sale Negotiator Designation (CSSN)
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR) Certification
- Military Moving Station Certified Real Estate Professional
- Master of Arts in Communications
- Recipient of the 100% Club, Gold Circle, and Executive Club Awards
- Member in good standing with the Tucson Association of Realtors (TAR), Arizona Association of Realtors (AAR) and the National Association of Realtors (NAR) and Council of Residential Specialists (CRS).
She is dedicated to building long term relationships, continuous self-improvement and providing a friendly professional atmosphere.